Our Firm Helps You with Legal Problems in the Areas of Sexual Harassment, Wrongful Termination & Gender Discrimination
We listen carefully to your concerns
SAPIR | SCHRAGIN LLP is a dedicated law firm supporting clients in Sexual Harassment, Wrongful Termination and Gender Discrimination cases. Based in White Plains, we have experience in the courts throughout all of New York. Our approachable attorneys immediately put you at ease about your legal problem as we focus on a result that gives you confidence in the future. Please read our profiles to get to know us better.
Our attorneys understand the stress that legal matters cause
SAPIR | SCHRAGIN LLP knows how to navigate the complexities of New York law. Our lawyers will be your trusted advisors, offering guidance in several practice areas:
- Sexual Harassment: Sexual harassment can be an emotionally scarring experience. If you are the victim of sexual harassment in the workplace, our attorneys can help you. We are knowledgeable about New York and fight for your rights against your employer.
- Wrongful Termination: If you believe that your firing was unlawful, an effective legal adviser can analyze your situation and protect your rights. Our attorneys handle a full range of matters on behalf of employees who were dismissed from their job for improper reasons.
- Gender Discrimination: If you feel you are the victim of gender discrimination, contact our compassionate attorneys today. We handle cases in many areas, including employment, education, healthcare, housing and parental rights. We support everyone’s right to gender equality.
- Labor & Employment Law: Our experienced attorneys represent New York clients in employment law cases. We understand the emotional and financial toll that workplace issues can have on you. We handle issues involving unfair labor practices, sexual harassment, background investigations, wage and hour law, discrimination and more.
- Noncompete Agreements: At SAPIR | SCHRAGIN LLP, our knowledgeable attorneys assist New York employers and workers with issues relating to noncompete agreements. We draft and review proposed noncompete documents and advise clients regarding the enforcement of existing agreements.
- Unemployment: Losing your job is an emotionally devastating experience. Unemployment insurance benefits provide you with financial security while you actively seek new employment. Our attorneys help you determine if you are eligible for unemployment benefits.
- Wage & Overtime Claims: We have extensive experience with the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and wage disputes. Our attorneys aggressively handle your wage, hour or overtime law case. With our help, you can get the recovered earnings and damages you deserve.
- Whistleblower Protection: When your employer or company is breaking the law, someone has to stand up for what is right. If you have reported a business for wrongdoing, you need to be represented by an attorney who understands the intricacies of whistleblower law.
- Severance Agreements for Employees: At SAPIR | SCHRAGIN LLP, our skilled lawyers advise New York employees about severance agreements when they are leaving a job. We can explain exactly what rights you will have under the document’s terms so you can make an informed choice about whether to accept it.
- ERISA: Our attorneys fight for your rights to employer-provided benefits covered by the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA). We use our experience and knowledge to help you obtain the benefits you need and deserve.
When you work with SAPIR | SCHRAGIN LLP, you can be assured that your attorney will answer all of your questions and keep you informed about the progress of your case.
Contact our compassionate White Plains law firm today
SAPIR | SCHRAGIN LLP cares about your personal situation. Let our lawyers help you achieve peace of mind. You are always welcome at our offices, conveniently located in White Plains. Call the firm at 914-750-4367 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.